Monday, March 8, 2010

Mobile, Alabama City Directory, 1861, Surname Perez

There were only 3 men surnamed Perez listed in the Mobile City Directory for 1861, their last names were incorrectly listed as Peres, in the Directory. They are listed as follow's :

1) Alonso Perez Jr. - Commission Merchant and Spanish Vice Consul, 61 North Water Street (Up Stairs)

2) D. Perez - Barber, Residence 278 Dauphin Street

3) Stephen Perez - Fruit Dealer, North Front and 28 Vegetable Market, Residence 50 Government Street Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

3 comments:

  1. My great great geandfather was also a Perez in Mobile Ward 7 in 1861 Constantine Perez wife Julia Perez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know alot about Constantine Perez and would love to learn more about him. I just listed the people named Perez who appeared in the 1861 City Directory, which as most Directories, always leave people out. Please contact me at HistoryofTheSouth@Yahoo.Com as I would love to speak with you. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constantine Perez was my great great grandfather also, his youngest daughter I believe was born Louisa A. Perez but later changed her name to Florida Lolita Perez. The dates I have concerning him is that he was born between 1828-1832 in Florida died before 1890 married Julia Miflin or Mifflin 1 Sep 1856 in Mobile. I have found articals about him and even law suites I just can't find birth date or death.

    ReplyDelete